Wednesday, 10 October 2007

argument.....

Nowadays, we keep argue over small matter. i wonder what has happen to us. he said i always minimize what good things he did but maximize what mistake he did!! Am i? Ok, i admit sometimes i will. I can say i hate the time comes when we need to apart....i really dun wan that to happen. So, i put all my hope and high expectation on every dating we have. I dun wan any imperfect thing happen in our dating as what i have set in my mind. i put high expectation on how well is the dating we have for every dating. But i realized the more i plan, the more i hope, the more disappointed i get. Like today, after his last paper, we are in the best mood of all. As what we plan, he go shopping with me at Mahkota Parade. i realized he was so not in the mood at all. ok, i understand maybe he has exhausted due to the final, disappointment happen in my mind d. ok never mind, i go back earlier so that he can rest earlier. Unexpectedly, once i told him i wanna go back home, he become so energetic. i wonder what has happen.....after a while only that i realized he can go back home for gaming d. sad....sad..... after that i realized he was gaming outside the whole night. Am i really too emo? Am i wrong to have more happy memories with him before his legal attachment and the Thailand trip? I plan a lot of things during the moment before he went for legal attachment, he has only few days before that. when i hint that i wanna go eye on Malaysia with him, hoping that he can plan on this. Again, out of expectation, he asked me to go ask friend where is the place...blablablablabla...... I might as well go by myself. Disappointment again. When u sad, what u hope your bf to say to u? Will u hope your bf said 'cry....cry...cry again, cry also cant help u much. cry for what? since u are in sad mood d, he answer this, what will happen? will u be very very sad until stop crying not because of happy d, is because have hate behind that d. u must be VERY HATE yourself that u express to him. As a return he did not console you, he did not help u but teasing you, what will u feel? will u feel very stupid at that time? Then maybe you will think that 'i have nobody else can depends on?' Wonder will you still express your sad to him next time? Will u? What has happen to our relationship? Maybe some distance we need now to maintain the relationship, that's why God arrange the legal attachment and Thailand trip for us. I might as well accept all this. And this is the only thing i can do now. Nothing else i can do for this relationship.

5 comments:

Archmagus said...

Y Paige knows my blog and I dunno her blog one?
Luckily my blog got referral tracker so I know who came to my blog from where, so I'm here XD

Aiya Mr. Q ah~~ need to be very very patient one... I've known him since form 4 you see... haha!

Chin Yen said...

may i know who are u? thanks

Chin Yen said...

are u yichong?

Archmagus said...

alamak, u got my link can still ask who am I? haha

Yalah Yichong lar...

Chin Yen said...

okok, i dunno how to check people la. how i know wor.
hehe, u forget u sent me ur link d?
hehe