Friday, 23 January 2009

HORRIBLE HOLIDAYS !!!!!

I really don't understand how can i compromise to 'surrender' myself in the list of woking during holiday, especially the ONLY 3 WEEKS (not months, but weeks). Im always the one who enjoy life, not struggle for life. Who cause this life to myself? Who? Am i the one?Am i?
I'm now really haunted in all kinds of emo. My brain seem hanged, a lot of, big bunch of info enter too fast and with huge memory, e:g IVAQ, family affairs, relationship stuff, own healthy problem(once in a month)stress, no time for relaxing at all.....
I need more positive thinking and emotion instead of more time as others. I won't ask for 48 hours or what, i will only ask me high EQ! PLZ!!!

1 comment:

jackmarine said...

well darling sometime all the problem will just come together and u just need to solve it bit by bit cause not everything requires u to solve it overnight.

No matter wat u got my support no matter where i am
MUAK MUAK MUAK MUAK MU
AK