Thursday, 28 May 2009

May God Bless Forensic Accounting paper

Today is my last paper, our of my expectation, i screwed up my paper. Ya, I screwed up. Why? I wonder, i have no concentration at all, i dun even know what the questions want. I just look into what i saw and read then threw up everything i have in my mind,Just write and write, i feel like i am a machine rather than a thinker. I dunno what i write in my answer sheet, so far i know i just write and write nonsense until second booklet.
My conscious comes to me when the clock pointed to 10.30am, only that i realized one and a half hour left and i still have 3 question remains. What's going on to me? isn't it, i should have at least manage to finish 3 question, cause i know i need one hour for my case study. I know that. How can you imagine the speed for me to answer my question?
So what i can do? i just rush, rush, rush, all i left is half an hour for my case study, i din really make myself understand what question ask me to do, all i did is just write. To be informed, Ms Zauwiyah paper is mainly application paper, if i dun understand it, what i threw out will be ended up nothing / rubbish.
I feel down and depression. I dunno what i can do now. I know i do nothing to help this paper, but i really unable to calm myself down, my heart yelled, soared, and crying for pain. However, i feel numb to be showed all these to my expression. This remind me the time when i was at STPM. I feel the same too. Maybe i have over stress, until i couldnt eat or sleep well.
What can i do now except pad my own shoulder and say 'Is alright! Yen, is alright!'

No comments: