Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Random

So many things packed up and 'run' towards me this few days. As stated in blog, i just back from Penang. Marathon temporary stop me from doing any exaggerate exercise and moving around freely. Ok, i ensure my feet get enough rest as they so assist me in this achievement. I love them. So i massage them everyday after the race for 2 reasons-1st, it really pain; 2nd-i so love them.
Ok, back to the main point here. I'm counting my internship period to 7 days! Yeah, somehow, complicated emotion filled up my minds. Why did i describe them as complicated? I'm pretty my intern friends feel the same too. Ok, let's me tell you, complicated as in we will be leaving soon, i will miss some of my lovely and funny colleagus as well as seniors (of course not all); the tiring OT, heavy workload and responsibilities as well as memo press me down deep inside. Next, students time coming!!! I'm sure i will 'manage' my time well especially when shall i get 'mc', when shall i 'get leave approval myself', i really miss my uni life after joining intern, i miss my coursemate, lunch with them, 'trap' purposely at Mori for lunch and revision, butter mushroom, 'nap'ing' life....of course in return, i will be 'forced' to miss assignmentss, midterm, finals, tutorials, lectures, and so on.
Anyway, i'm pretty enjoy my life. I'm kinda enjoy this kind of life.
A lot of photo from Penang Trip awaiting for my updates.......

No comments: