Sunday, 17 October 2010

2 days CPA Workshop

Today is my 2nd day of CPA workshop. To be frank, i'm quite satisfied with my performance yesterday. At least i can feel like the class for Module 1,2,3 is revision for me. I do have confidence to carry forward this self confidence to my 2nd day workshop.
However, this confidence faded when i know i just 'losing' my best friend. I do admit that is my fault. Some incident happened, until i dunno how to handle it. Then my 'lagging' attitude suggest to put this aside and focus my approaching exam. But it seem like i fail to 'buy' time for this friendship. Ya, she mentioned...8 years...8 years d but we seem fail to keep it. In fact i blame myself for not settle this problem immediately. Thought time will heal it yet i fail to 'buy' it. What can i do? Can someone please tell me? Im so helpless.
I thought i have brought forward my confidence to my 2nd day workshop, sleepless night destroy my will. I failed to concentrate my focus on today's teaching. My day being haunted by 'storm cloud'. I know the lecturer is good in the sense that, he is indeed successfully convey his understanding to us. I can understand better with his explanation and given examples. Thought i do more exercise on Module 4 and 5, who knows my understanding for Module 4 and 5 doesn't deep enough to even answer multiple questions. I made a lot of mistakes.
Another good point for this lecturer is, he let us off by 4.15pm. Hurray, although it was just 45 minutes earlier, yet i can really feel like last time when im in uni life. Then i returned back to my aunt's house and start packing. Before i leave aunt's house, i so wish to hug my aunt. I wonder what happen also. In facts, this aunt wasn't very close to me but she is nice to me all these while. I feel gratitute to her kindness, although it was just providing me shelter for few night. But it was a nice and relax workshop+holiday. At last, i did not give her a hug before i leave. She stood at the door and see me leaving. This action make me feel warm and touching.

No comments: