Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Graduate from MMU in year 2010

Finally, i can officially annouce myself as fresh graduate from MMU Melaka. At first, i thought my E auditing will prohibit me from graduating this year. However, i contented enough with what i got for now. Finally, i can continue my life journey to another whole new stage.
FB's parade indicates that some of my coursemate passed with flying colours, some even graduated with 1st class honour. Congrats to those who can graduate in 2010. I love this date. I think u guys too as this is a lucky year for some of us.
Then another journey comprises of working and further studies. I was wondering which professional paper is should go ahead with. ACCA or CPA? At first i thought i have found one. However, question come to me ' can study with my own self / self'discpline? Or i need some indication ( mangkin ) to push me to study table? Before i got this answer to myself, i don't think i can proceed to my selection.
p/s: Congrats again to all of my coursemate who graduate successfully in 2010! Cheers !

No comments: