I think i just can't just sit down and waiting time passed by as they do...Im so bored...doing nothing meaningful but just staring at my clock...tick...tok...tick...tok....
I just wonder how come HR personnel can change my comencement date as they like by just giving me a call and i was ordered to follow, no place for negotiation. Ok, due to the SHORT NOTICE, i RUN around Malacca to get myself a cosy and clean accommodation immediately. And now, i move in my things d and owner charge me starting by this month, who knows HR personnel ask me to wait for further confirmation from KL office? (What?! i thought they said they just need confirmation from JB office?) Ok, i admit that was not duly their fault, i requested to start working from 2nd week of June as i need time to get myself a accommodation first. (Don't tell me they expect me to work first without accommodation?!)
Suddenly i have 3 more weeks free for nothing. Should i take it as bonus or .....
I think i gonna start planning my 3 weeks holiday...
No comments:
Post a Comment